Have you ever wondered why more and more marketers are shifting from static content to interactive content? Well, they’ve got good reason to. Interactive content generates 2x more conversions than passive content. With interactive content marketing, you engage your audience by using content that is based on their participation. It is informative, educational, and can work as an effective lead generation machine.
But don’t just take our word for it! Have a look at this infographic depicting the statistics on interactive content!
Interactive Content is content that requires the audience to interact or engage with the content piece. It’s like a two-way conversation between you and your audience. It’s a well-known fact that 90 percent of consumers want more visual and interactive content. That’s a big deal!
Consumers engage better with interactive content because it motivates them to compete, compare, test themselves, consume information faster, and achieve results faster.
Some of the benefits of interactive content are:
Leads are more likely to be generated by interactive content than static content. Interactive content tools such as calculators, quizzes, surveys, and polls offer real value to users, and they are more willing to give up their contact information if they receive something in return.
You can always engage your audience with engaging, interactive content.
Whether you publish an interactive infographic, a survey, a quiz, or an assessment, your customers can use and participate in the content.
As a result, your audience will feel more connected to your brand and develop deeper loyalty.
As part of lead nurturing, the marketing and communication efforts must be tailored to each prospect’s needs at every stage of the sales funnel. It helps to promote brand awareness, gain trust, and maintain a steady relationship with buyers until they become paying customers.
You can use interactive content to nurture your leads at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
1. 93% of marketers agreed that interactive content is effective in educating its buyers.
2. 81% of marketers agree that interactive content is much more effective at grabbing people’s attention than static content.
3. 79% of marketers said interactive content can be reused a lot, leading to repeat readers.
4. 85% of B2B marketers are already using or plan to use interactive infographics as part of their strategy.
5. Interactive content generates 2x more conversions than passive content.
6. 51% of B2B buyers say interactive content is more helpful in tackling business challenges.
7. 88% of marketers say interactive content is effective at differentiating their brand from others.
8. 51% of marketers say calculators are most effective in the Consideration Stage of the sales cycle.
9. 43% of marketers say assessments are most effective in the Decision Stage of the sales cycle.
Now that you are aware of what are the benefits of interactive content, why not try out some of the interactive content tools like quizzes, polls, surveys, giveaways, calculators, etc. yourself to see the magic? So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for Outgrow’s 7 days free trial today!
Antara Agarwal is a full time marketing consultant at Outgrow. She can be found packing her bags for her next trip, often to the mountains. And in one of those bags you will always find a half finished book she’s been struggling with for months.
Instagram Marketing Strategy- Everything You Need to Know Instagram is counted as one of the… Read More
Hey there! Welcome to the Marketer Of The Month blog! We recently interviewed Trevor Hatfield… Read More
10 Mind-blowing Guerilla Marketing Examples to Drive Your Sales The primary objective of every business… Read More
Hey there! Welcome to the Marketer Of The Month blog! We recently interviewed Scott Brinker… Read More
What Is Lead Qualification [Types + Process + Tools] Leads are as essential to a… Read More
Hey there! Welcome to the Marketer Of The Month blog! We recently interviewed Jay McBain… Read More