How To Make Quizzes Using Outgrow Quiz Maker
This blog details how you can use the Outgrow Quiz Maker to create a variety of fun and engaging quizzes that can help you in generating leads.
When it comes to interactive content, a quiz is like that fun cousin who everybody wants to hang out with. They’re loved by everyone alike and give you the best advice. And hey guess what, unlike that cousin, a quiz helps you in lead generation. So how can you leverage the best of this interactive content type to boost your company? We have the answer.
Outgrow quiz maker. Outgrow is a SaaS solution that allows you to create interactive content on its no-code platform. It’s an easy to use platform that helps you create calculators, quizzes, assessments, chatbots, surveys, and much more. It’s a multiple choice quiz maker where you can include all types of questions and answers. Let’s have a look at how you can make quizzes using the Outgrow interactive quiz maker.
Types Of Quizzes
Before we run you through a step by step procedure of how you can make a quiz, let’s talk about the kind of quizzes you can make.
1. Personality Quizzes
Let’s start with the audience’s favorite – personality quizzes. Personality quizzes are primarily a bunch of questions about choices and preferences. They present outcomes about your persona based on your answers. These quizzes have a perennial appeal and attract people of all ages and genders. They’re a great way of attracting traffic on your website and generating leads.
For example, if you’re an automobile retailer, you can make use of a quiz like ‘Which Car Suits You The Most?’ using an online quiz maker. This will not only drive traffic to your site but also give you an opportunity to educate your audience about your products.
2. Educational Quizzes
Outgrow is a quiz maker software that allows you to not only create outcome quizzes but assessments as well. It is a free online quiz maker for teachers to create graded tests for students and gather results in a much more efficient way. Even education counselors and coaching institutes can use the same. Outgrow is a vocabulary quiz maker, trivia quiz maker, language quiz maker, and everything that you can think of.
Quizzes titled ‘Which Major Should I Study?’ or ‘Which Ivy League College Is Best For You?’ are a great way of adding value to your audience. This encourages them to give out their lead information and develop trust for your brand image.
3. Sales Qualifying Quizzes
Before you advance in your sales process, you need to define a buyer persona. You need to have an idea of what your ideal buyer looks like. And this includes their demographics, geographical locations, opinions, and preferences. Now, how do you do that in a quick and cost-effective way? Well, it’s simpler than it seems. A quick quiz maker app. And the trick to doing that is asking all the right questions.
For instance, if you are a marketing software company, you can target your audience with a quiz or ‘Which Marketing Tool Is Perfect For You?’. Now with this, you can get a better understanding of what these quiz takers expect out of marketing software. On the basis of that, you can build an ideal buyer persona for your sales campaigns.
4. E-Commerce Recommendations Quizzes
You can create quizzes to promote your products and direct more conversions. These type of quizzes are called e-commerce recommendations. They can help you make product recommendations to your leads on the basis of their answers. Here’s an example of an e-commerce recommendation quiz. ‘Which Make-Up Product Is Best For Your Skin Tone?’.
Now, this quiz asks you questions related to your skin. And based on the answers, tells you which product would be the best for your brand. Now any e-commerce website can use this quiz to direct more customers to their products and increase revenue. It helps the audience know more about their products in a simpler, faster way. And since the information is more personalized, it increases the customer purchase intent.
Now that you have a fair idea of the ways in which you can use quizzes, let’s quickly show you how you can make quizzes.
How To Make Quizzes Using Outgrow Quiz Maker- A Step By Step Process
Here’s how you can use the Outgrow quiz maker –
1. Login to your Outgrow dashboard using your account credentials. If you don’t have one, sign up for the Outgrow free trial here.
2. Use ‘Outcome Quiz’ as the content type of your dashboard. You will get an option to either ‘Choose a template’ or ‘Start from scratch’. Outgrow has multiple premade templates that simplify the process even further. If you choose to start from scratch, you will get an option to choose from our multiple layouts such as Chicago, Paris, Tokyo, etc.
3. Once you have made your choice, you will be directed to the Outgrow builder. The page consists of three sections. The leftmost section is where you can edit/add/remove questions and custom HTML pages. The middle section is the builder where you see the real-time changes in your quiz. And the rightmost section is where you can make all other changes.
4. You can select from the various answer input types, customize your text, add images, icons, widgets, results and so much more.
5. Once you have added all the questions and the results’ page, you need to add the lead generation form. It can either be on your welcome screen, before the results or after the results page. You can add as many fields to it as you want. Outgrow is a quiz maker with pictures where you can add any kind of media you want.
6. You can go to the configure section of the quiz, set up its SEO settings, email notifications, and much more.
7. Now hit the ‘Publish’ button.
8. You can embed this quiz on your website, landing page, email, display ads, social media, etc. Now just hold back, and wait for the leads to flood in!
Now that you know that making quizzes using an Outgrow quiz maker is a piece of cake, why don’t you grab a slice for yourself? Quizzes are an all in one solution for lead generation, segmentation, nurturing, customer engagement, and a lot more. You can use them no matter what industry you belong to and who you serve. So head on and make a fun quiz to put up on that website here!