Statistics on Interactive Content: Trends and Best Practices [Infographic]
Have you ever wondered why more and more marketers are shifting from static content to interactive content? Well, they've got good reason to. Interactive content is informative, educational, and can work as an effective lead generation machine.
But don't just take our word for it! Have a look at this infographic depicting the statistics on interactive content!
Related Read: Interactive Content Best Practices
Statistics On Benefits Of Interactive Content Infographic:
Embed This Infographic On Your Site
1. Interactive content gains 2x more engagement than static content.
2. Interactive content generates two times more customer conversions than passive content.
3. Interactive content garners up to 5 times more views than static content.
4. In fact, 51% of B2B buyers say interactive content is more helpful in tackling business challenges.
5. Moreover, 77% of marketers agree that interactive content results in repeat visitors and multiple exposures.
6. Interestingly, the shareability rate of interactive content is 38% while that of static content is 17%.
7. Interactive content is 93% effective at educating buyers while static content is just 70% effective.
8. 81% of marketers agree that interactive content is much more effective at grabbing the audience's attention than static content.
9. In fact, 79% of marketers said that using interactive content with other content marketing tactics increases message retention by the audience.
10. 68% of marketers said that interactive content makes it easy to re-use passive content.
11. 88% of marketers say interactive content is effective at differentiating their brand from others.
12. 75% of marketers say contests and games are most effective in the Awareness Stage of the sales cycle.
13. 51% of marketers say calculators are most effective in the Consideration Stage of the sales cycle.
14. 43% of marketers say assessments are most effective in the Decision Stage of the sales cycle.
15. Non-gated interactive content leads to a higher degree of lead nurturing than static content.
Antara Agarwal is a full time marketing consultant at Outgrow. She can be found packing her bags for her next trip, often to the mountains. And in one of those bags you will always find a half finished book she’s been struggling with for months.