Customer Engagement Statistics In 2020
What are businesses really about? Products? Profits? Well yeah, that too. But most importantly, they are about people. And a business is about telling a story. So, use it to create an experience in order to engage your customers.
Marketers are devising newer and better ways to increase customer satisfaction. And also provide them with better services. 2020 has hardly begun and trends are already coming up left, right and center. In fact, the market has geared up for the year, and you need to as well. So, we have compiled a list of some customer engagement statistics that will help you optimize your marketing strategy for this year.
The Customer Is Always Right:
1. 86% of the buyers are willing to pay more for better customer experience.
2. Moreover, 54% of the customers think companies need to fundamentally transform how they engage.
3. 61% of customers believe that surprise gifts and offers are the best way to engage customers.
4. If offered a discount, 30% of lapsed app users said that they would start using the app again.
5. 64% of the customers expect tailored engagements that are based on past interactions.
6. 67% of customers prefer self-service over speaking to a company representative.
7. 52% of customers are less likely to engage with the company because of bad mobile experience.
Customer Engagement Industry Statistics:
1. Almost 40% of all customer interactions will be automated through AI and machine learning by 2023.
2. 39% of companies don’t regularly ask customers for feedback about their interactions.
3. There is a 70% greater likelihood of converting re-targeted visitors vs. those who are not.
4. Engagement is influenced by price (81%), quality (80%) and convenience (55%).
Customer Engagement Best Practices Statistics:
1. More than 75% of marketers say that maximum engagement occurs in the middle or end-stage of the marketing funnel.
2. In fact, Omni-channel customer engagement is preferred by almost 78% of the customers.
3. Customers who are fully engaged represent a 23% higher share in profitability, revenue and relationship growth.
4. Companies that successfully engage their B2B customers realize 63% lower customer attrition. And they also achieve a 55% higher share of wallet, and 50% higher productivity.
No matter which industry you belong to, customer engagement is a necessity. You cannot function your business without making your customers happy. So we hope that you learned something from this list of statistics! Because it’s one step forward in making your marketing strategy more customer-oriented. And if you’re looking for more ways to engage your users, reach out to us. And we’ll be happy to help you out!