[Infographic] How to be a Successful Blogger
A constantly updated online diary is a blog. However, that’s not all there is to it. Blogs have graduated to one of the top rated sources of reliable information online. They constitute a strong pillar in the composition of the infotech age and have been used to profit by both individuals and business. Read on to know how to be a successful blogger.
A blog is a very useful tool for communication. This is so because blogs are usually created based on the writer’s passion. Passion drives research and a desire to know all there is to know about the subject/object of passion. This would, in turn, make the writer(s) an authority on the subject.
Is Blogging That Important?
We say an emphatic yes! It is important because a lot of useful information is passed by means of blogs. Companies and businesses have been known to revamp and reposition their brands through blogging. It helps to drive online sales and is important for PR and marketing. And, above all, people make money from blogging!
Before You Start Blogging, A Guide to Blogging Success
There are many things you need to know before you go ahead and start blogging, especially if you want to make a success of it!
We want to assume that you already have a subject you are passionate about and want to share your knowledge. Secondly, we believe you already have a target audience. However, there are still a number of things you must know in order to succeed as a blogger.
Below are some of the things we’ll show you in this infographic:
1. Blogging platforms and the best ones to use.
2. The demographics of people who read blogs (this would help you know whether your target audience is blog readers/followers).
3. How to create and maintain a great blog (this would include the constitution of a great blog, how to use images, the best days and times to post your articles, as well some technical stuff like having a good web hosting provider, and possessing some basic web development skills
4. Understanding bloggers’ behavior.
5. How to leverage blogging to make a profit in business.
6. Understanding domains and hosting.
7. Some fun facts for motivation.
Guess you are already excited and chomping at the bit. Let’s cut to the chase and give you the full details of how to become a successful blogger.
Share this Image On Your Site
About the Author
Josh Wardini, Editorial Contributor and Community Manager at 16best.net. With a preliminary background in communication and expertise in community development, Josh works day-to-day to reshape the human resource management of digitally based companies. When his focus trails outside of community engagement, Josh enjoys the indulgences of writing amidst the nature conservations of Portland, Oregon.
Adithya handles SEO and occasionally writes content at Outgrow. When he isn’t doing either he can be seen burning around the corners of the local mountain biking trail and racking up KOMs on Strava.