Outgrow Interactive Content Case Study: How SISU Generated 200% More LeadsSisu is a real estate and mortgage sales dashboard that was first developed as a tool to simplify the tracking of sales metrics, provide critical analysis of those numbers, and gamify the real estate and mortgage sales experience. They then went on to evolve and provide a central hub of real estate and mortgage sales transactions; consolidating diverse systems into one common view. But their onboarding processes were complicated and lead generation wasn’t going at the pace they wanted. Interactive content stepped in. Read on and find out how Outgrow interactive content simplified the onboarding process (and made it more appealing!) and increased their lead generation rate by 200%! This is an interactive content case study you don't want to miss out on!
Sisu- The Client In QuestionFirst, we need to understand what exactly Sisu is and how it works! Sisu is a dashboard that makes use of gamification at its very core, for real estate agencies (and individuals) to track sales & get more conversions. How? Agents can join Sisu to keep track of individual sales goals or join as a team. Gamification is used to create an environment where agents are excited to set and track their goals, input their progress with buyer leads and conversions and get their name on the leaderboard of their teams. An agent can clearly see his own and also the team’s progress. This keeps the whole team accountable and also helps the team lead understand which of their agents aren’t able to get enough conversions & coach them accordingly or recognize those who are doing well, all from one single dashboard.
Lead Generation- The Challenge In QuestionTheir goal was a 200% increase in leads. This was possible only by an increase in audience engagement! A lot of their leads showed interest in their services but didn’t end up converting. Sisu decided to bring a major change in their content marketing efforts to get rid of this problem. They invested in- Interactive Content. (Well, that wasn't hard to guess, the title says 'interactive content case study'!) They created interactive experiences to: 1) Calculate their prospects’ goals (real estate agents, in this case). 2) Automate their sales processes.
How Outgrow’s Interactive Content Helped SisuNo interactive content case study is complete without a thorough investigation of how it helped the client. So? Here. We. Go.
1) Increasing EngagementSisu wanted to increase audience engagement and what was a better place to start than interactive content. The audience started engaging with the content because it provided them with real value in return. For instance, in their Free Goal calculator, they offered to do a free business analysis for their prospects. What does this entail? Well, the agent has to put down his income goal for the year. Consequently, the interactive experience calculates backwards to give him a rough number of units that need to be sold at what average price point data. It takes the lead through a process that asks him everything from his desired salary to his conversion ratios and then gives him the optimal goals that he should be shooting for.
2) Capturing Relevant DataThey were also able to collect a lot of valuable information about their leads. Consequently, this information could be used to create detailed buyer personas for their leads. For instance, here SISU collected valuable information like their prospects’ like their goal revenue and average transaction size. After the company knew exactly who to target, their marketing efforts became a lot easier. SISU could now segment their leads and personalize sales pitches.
3) Giving An Introduction To Their ServicesThe Free Goal Calculator would give anyone a fair idea about what it is that Sisu does and how it can benefit them. Once you give the prospects a taste of your services and an idea of how it can benefit them- you’ve practically closed half of the sale.
4) Automating ProcessesFor instance, this is how an interactive quiz built by Outgrow helped Sisu automate their sales process. This could help the Sales team focus on other things such as closing deals and the sale itself rather than spending too much time with the pre-sales and post-sales processes. 1) For instance, to schedule a demo. First, the clients answer a few questions about their real estate business. Then you put in your contact information, which Sisu makes use of to schedule the demonstration. And now you choose when you want to schedule your call with the Sisu team! 2) Similarly to schedule a client’s onboarding -
5) PricingSisu makes use of an Outgrow Calculator that gives the client their pricing depending on how big or small the team is using a quick survey. There is a CTA button immediately for arranging a demo or to sign up, so the chances of conversions are quite high.
In ConclusionUsing interactive quizzes and calculators helped the real estate dashboard Sisu in more ways than one. Automating onboarding, pricing and demo scheduling helped the Sisu Sales team cut down and save a lot of time on these processes which would otherwise have been cumbersome. There was an increase in engagement, they were able to build better buyer personas and observed a full 200% in lead generation!
Related Read:Outgrow Case Study: This Men's Styling Brand Used Outgrow to Generate 16K+ Leads Outgrow Case Study: How this Millennial Brand Got 1000+ Leads in Under 1 Month Using Interactive Content? Outgrow Case Study: Macroscape Helped Its Client Clock a Conversion Rate of 36%
About The Author:Karthika Anand is a marketing enthusiast. When she is not found writing or producing video content, she is most likely to be found at the gym.
Antara Agarwal is a full time marketing consultant at Outgrow. She can be found packing her bags for her next trip, often to the mountains. And in one of those bags you will always find a half finished book she’s been struggling with for months.