12 Best Landing Page Software to Generate Leads and Save Time
Finding the perfect landing page software for your use-case can be tough. Especially when a quick google search gives you 18,50,00,000 results. But don’t worry, we have got you covered.
What follows is a list of the 12 best landing page software for driving traffic and conversions in 2021.
But first, what is a landing page?
A landing page is a standalone web page designed to make people take a particular action. These come in place when you have a certain goal in mind, eg. - generating leads for a specific campaign.
So, rather than directing your audience to your general website, you can direct them to a personalized landing page designed with a particular goal or audience in mind. This gives your audience a clear call to action (instead of randomly searching your website), hence boosting conversions.
Where can you use a landing page?
Landing pages can be used to encourage newsletter signups, webinar invites, free ebook promotion, event registrations, etc.
Now that that’s out of the way...
What Is a Landing Page Builder?
A landing page builder is a software that helps you easily put together all the elements that make a good landing page optimized for conversions.
So, what makes a good landing page?
- 1. Value proposition -an irresistible offer
- 2. CTA - a clear call to action
- 3. Visuals - that evoke emotions
- 4. Whitespaces- to avoid clutter
- 5. Social proof - to validate your product
- 6. Interactive content - to maximize traffic and qualified leads
While this list has the best of the best landing page software, here are some things you need to keep in mind before zeroing in on one.
1. A/B testing feature - If there’s one feature that you need to have on a landing page software, it’s this. A/B/x tests allow you to make minor tweaks to your landing page and measure the impact of those tweaks on your CTRs and other important metrics.
2. Integrations - If you are using other tools as part of the sales funnel like an auto-responder for emails or a tool for creating checkout pages, you must double-check the integrations offered.
3. Analytics - This provides you with data that you can use to conclude what’s working for you or what you need to change on your landing page.
4. Optimized for devices - 50.81% traffic on websites was generated through mobile in the quarter ending 31st September 2020. This explains why the focus should be on both web and mobile.
5. Design features and templates - The more options the better. A feature-rich landing page builder helps you try out a bunch of styles before finalizing a great landing page that suits your branding and objectives the best.
6.Learning curve - The smaller the learning curve in a landing page tool, the better. However, it really depends on your use-case. An enterprise client may be comfortable with a relatively difficult tool while a freelancer or small business may not.
How to Create a Landing Page?
Well, it’s not as tough as it seems. Here are our 12 favorite landing page software for all your unique use cases -
is a dedicated landing page software. This tool allows for A/B tests as well as multivariate tests. Moreover, Instapage has over 120 integrations. What makes it really easy to use is its drag and drop builder. Its core solutions include lead generation via landing pages for ad campaigns as well as sales pages for eCommerce sales.
This landing page builder provides widgets — including videos, countdown timers, and custom widgets through code.
1. Instapage offers a huge variety of integrations for email marketing campaigns, CRMs, and analytics. Moreover, Outgrow’s integration with Instapage allows you to create kick-ass personalized interactive content like quizzes, calculators, assessments, giveaways for your landing pages!
2. Heatmaps are a novel analytics feature offered by Instapage. This gives you a sense of where the audience is focusing while viewing your webpage.
3. Additionally, Instapage allows you to streamline your ad flows using a feature called Admaps where you can clearly view the different steps involved in your campaign.
4. This landing page software offers AMP landing pages for a fast post-click experience even on mobile phones.
5.The tool has over 500+ layouts by industry and use cases.
6. Moreover, the Instablocks feature allows you to save parts of pre-built landing pages and reuse them in other landing pages without having to build them again.
7. Instapage also allows for personalized post-click experiences that can be used for your ABM strategy. So, you can attach UTM parameters to track and redirect users to specific landing pages based on their location, browser type, or device type, to name a few.
8.Lastly, the “Collaboration” feature allows you to have all your teammates onboard so that multiple iterations don’t delay the process. You can make changes at once by collaborating.
HelloFresh, a one meal kit provider, was facing issues in providing personalized experiences to their clients — across 13 countries. Using Instapage they created dynamic post-click experiences and conducted multiple A/B tests to see what fits the best. They created sales pages for their eCommerce sales and education pages for clients who wanted to know more about the products before the purchase.
33% reduction in landing page production time
30% increase in CTR
Leadpages’ product offerings include website builder, landing page builder, pop-ups, and alert bars. This landing page software has 150+ standard and drag and drop templates that are mobile responsive. It has some of the most powerful marketing tools for lead generation and sales — mobile optimizations, A/B testing features, 40+ integrations, 5 free sub-accounts for collaborative work, online payments via Stripe integration, and much more.
1. One of the best features is that Leadpages helps you create high converting landing pages, so much so that their templates can be filtered based on their conversation likelihood.
2. The Leadbox™ feature provides key metrics to measure the performance of your pop-up and alert bars.
3. Moreover, it offers a huge variety of widgets from buttons and forms to progress bars, Calendly embeds, checkouts, and custom widgets through HTML.
4. In fact, its Lead Meter feature in the builder predicts the landing page’s performance before you publish it.
Dan is a marketer whose recent client was a real estate company looking to sell a condo. Dan started a Facebook advertising campaign and wanted his landing pages to be simple and effective.
And in his experience, Leadpages’ templates came out to be the most highly converting landing pages.
Dan has 2 insights for us -
1. The ads can do only so much and it ultimately comes down to your value offering.
2. Make a unique opt-in offer that is irresistible and tailored to your audience.
Dan Henry Turned $441 in Facebook Ads into $900,000 in real estate sales.
This landing page builder is essentially a swiss army knife for your business.
Dynamic landing pages for capturing leads, sales pages for eCommerce businesses, and checkout or an upsell page - the entire flow can be created using an IF and THEN automation. You can also build mailing lists and put these leads in buckets as they go down the funnel and easily track them.
Kartra also makes it easy to share the campaigns created by clients without the need to share their Kartra credentials. These user-generated funnels can also be sold or shared on their inbuilt platform that they call the Kartra marketplace.
Kartra additionally offers an affiliate management system.
1. You save time and cost as one tool helps you build the entire funnel.
2. All your user data from various channels are available on one dashboard.
3. The agency account allows agency owners to centrally manage client accounts.
4. Their marketplace consists of pre-built campaigns (including landing pages) that you can directly implement in your campaigns with minor tweaks.
5. Their video functionality allows you to create professional course videos.
What People Say -
Mailerlite is predominantly an email marketing software. But it offers a free landing page builder under their free plan for up to 5 landing pages and 1000 subscribers.
You can create personalized blocks like Instapage and Kartra; showing different emails and landing pages to different categories of audiences. However, the A/B split testing features and heatmap analytics are only available in their higher plans.
Mailerltie’s landing page software has an intuitive drag-drop builder as well. You can choose from 25+ templates and over 25 ‘content blocks’ like newsletter archives, image carousels, testimonials, events and contact forms.
1. In addition to Mailerlite’s free plan (offering 5 free landing pages), you can use SitesPro, an optional add-on to MailerLite, that offers unlimited websites, landing pages, and custom domains.
2. Mailerlite provides a bunch of integrations both native and via Zapier.
3. You can add notification bars to inform your landing page visitors about important changes or use them as cookie notifications.
4. It also provides heatmaps for analytics.
Pricing: Free + Paid
What People Say -
Thrive Themes is essentially a WordPress plugin and theme builder that offers a whole suite of tools that help you build conversion-optimized websites and landing pages.
Its offerings include the “Thrive Architect” for creating landing pages, “Thrive Optimize” for A/B testing and reporting, “Thrive Leads” for the mailing list, “Thrive Apprentice” to build online courses, and much more.
You can choose from over 100 pre-built landing pages or make one from scratch across use cases like lead generation, sales pages, courses, etc.
2. It allows you to add elements like countdown timers, testimonials, credit card icons including entire blocks consisting of text, images, etc. in your landing page just like Instapage does. Again, you can choose from 100s of pre-designed blocks here.
3. Its landing page creator also allows you to customize for mobile devices such that you can remove elements that you don't want on certain devices.
4.It offers full page-width layouts for images, hover effects, and a wide variety of other styles without coding.
5. Any feature available is not gated behind expensive plans.
6. You can concurrently run unlimited A/B tests with unlimited variations.
David, a content writer, and consultant created a landing page using Thrive Themes to sell his ebook on - how landing pages work.
David was looking for a way to monetize this ebook via automation and his minimal involvement.
He generated leads via blog posts and newsletters that were directed to this long-form sales page, built with Thrive Themes’ landing page builder Thrive Architect.
From here, the more people David gets to visit his sales page, the higher his revenue. With Thrive Themes he automated the procedure and no longer needed to actively manage his leads and signups generated through the landing page.
Since launching the book in September 2017, David has generated over $13000 in value.
GetResponse is software for the entire conversion funnel. From email marketing to landing pages to marketing automation - their features are divided into role-based and activity-based solutions.
It’s a drag and drop landing page builder with provisions to create pop-ups, forms, webinars, and eCommerce pages. It has over 150 professionally designed templates and 200+ integrations with an in-depth reporting dashboard.
1. We all know interactive content is taking center stage. Using Outgrow-GetResponse integration you can create interactive experiences that are designed for conversion and engagement.
2. It gives its users access to Shutterstock images and gif files from Giphy.
3. Furthermore, Getresponse’s webinar software allows you to conduct unlimited webinars with up to 1000 live attendees.
4. It is an all-in-one tool for your entire marketing funnel with great value for money.
Lavito, one of Getresponse’s clients, used its landing page software to redirect their email subscribers to a landing page by using a survey on their newsletter. It was all seamlessly integrated on the platform for improved customer experience.
Within a month, they saw 1017 responses, and the feedback was then used to improve the platform and gauge customer preferences.
Bitrix24 is essentially a CRM tool that offers multiple features including site building tools. So you can use it to build landing pages, sales pages, email newsletters, online ordering pages, etc. They offer features such as industry-specific templates, marketing automation, live chat widget, and autoresponders to name a few.
Bitrix24 is ideal for small businesses or startups looking to build simple landing pages with other essential tools to play with on a tight budget.
1. Bitrix24 offers in its free plan - free unlimited landing pages + free hosting + free CRM and marketing tools. It however has the Bitrix24 branding.
2.It has an intuitive landing page builder with blocks and no code.
3. Its biggest benefit is the integration it offers. Any lead that converts on your Bitrix24 landing page gets added to Bitrix’s CRM. You can then start marketing to them (emails, SMSes, etc.) for free up to 1000 leads per month on their free plan.
4. It is an open-source software which means you can add or customize features to fit your needs.
What People Say -
Launchrock is a landing page software that also offers a community to those starting up and launching their product. It provides an ecosystem — early customer acquisition, a landing page builder, a whole suite of marketing tools, and guides and resources.
This landing page software has a simple builder with premade templates and customizable pages using codes for advanced needs.
You can even add floating sign-up forms, add or delete blocks, and change themes according to your needs.
1. Launchrock offers resources to educate newbie founders across steps in the startup journey including - ideation, planning, product launch, and even funding.
2. Additionally, it offers pre-launch communities and email campaigns where you can talk to early customers and implement relevant suggestions.
3. The tool has a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor.
4. Launchrock offers a free landing page builder apart from its premium plans.
Pricing: Free + Paid
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio is a non-profit organization that leveraged Launchrock to take their annual fundraising event to a whole new level.
2 months ahead of their event they created “launching soon” pages to generate buzz around the upcoming fundraiser. They even shared the landing pages on social media and email drip campaigns to boost the reach.
Moreover, they did something smart — gave incentives to generate leads.
1. Anyone who provided their email got a link to secure their tickets one day before everyone else.
2. Those who referred at least 3 friends to sign up for the event got an exclusive chance to meet the chief guest.
The three-week campaign generated more than 500 signups to the Launchrock page. And the organization saw success like no previous event of theirs had seen!
HubSpot has consistently tried to be the jack of all trades in the SaaS industry. They offer CRM tools that have all the features and integrations you need for inbound marketing, sales, and automation.
Adding to the long list of their product offerings is their free landing page builder tool. However, the number of free templates is limited and you can’t run A/B tests. Moreover, to access their advanced features, you’ll need their marketing professional plan.
1.Their landing page is divided into sections which makes it easy to navigate the builder and make changes. However, it can also get restrictive because of that very reason.
2. Their builder also has a tool that offers suggestions to optimize the page for high conversion.
3. It is a great tool if you are already part of the HubSpot ecosystem. In this case, leads generated on these landing pages will automatically get added to your contacts.
4.Naturally, there is seamless integration with their marketing and sales automation software.
Pricing: Free + Paid
iAdvize, a SaaS company, was using multiple tools for its marketing automation procedure and was finding it tough to link all the data.
They then switched to HubSpot and created several landing pages consisting of ebooks, videos, etc.
All the leads generated on these landing pages seamlessly integrated with HubSpot’s CRM and all the data was under one roof. They created workflows and A/B tested multiple landing pages and email campaigns.
Traffic to the iAdvize website went up by 3X, lead generation increased by 4X, while the sales cycle shortened by 50%
Landingi is an exclusive landing page builder. Additionally, they also have the feature to create ad banners and pop-ups.
You can choose from a wide range of landing page templates based on your industry and goal. Their builder is drag and drop in every sense of the term without any restrictions on where you wish to place the widgets. Moreover, it has analytics and optimization features such as personalization in landing pages.
1.You can create a ‘Thank You’ page within the same editor as the main page. So if you’re creating an email newsletter signup landing page and want a subsequent ‘Thank You’ page, you won’t have to find another template and build it from scratch.
2. Landingi offers 4 different kinds of triggers for the popups. Hence, you can go for an exit-intent popup, a popup depending on the scroll depth or time spent on the website, or even when the users take any action on the page.
3. It has a one-click duplication feature making A/B/X tests easier.
4.This landing page software also offers a huge library of icons and templates.
5.Furthermore, they also offer a WordPress plugin.
Fly in the Cloud, a Landingi client, is a consultant in the IT industry providing software solutions and they were looking to run marketing campaigns. For this, they needed a landing page builder that could build huge numbers of landing pages quickly and easily.
Hence, they created webinar invitation landing pages using Landingi. They also made use of a novel feature in Landingi’s builder which allowed them to duplicate the same landing page in multiple languages.
Their Polish landing page had a conversion rate of 28.39% with 220 leads.
Kajabi says, “Why to pay more for 10 separate tools when you can do the job better with one?”, and it’s true.
Kajabi is an all-in-one tool for your entire business. You can build websites and landing pages, make a product out of your online courses, and build an entire marketing automation funnel. You can also classify your audience based on their behavior into separate buckets through which you can easily retarget them.
1. This product-building tool has efficient layouts to let you create mini-courses, memberships, etc within a couple of hours.
2. It is an all-in-one software that cuts down the spending and complexity of multiple integrations.
3. It has a built-in shopping cart and integrations with payment software and does not charge a transaction fee.
4. Kajabi also has its own app where you can learn from industry experts and the rest of the Kajabi community.
What People Say -
Lander’s home page says -
But you surely don’t need to be a marketing pro to use this tool as its builder is super easy and intuitive.
It is a landing page software that offers 100+ landing page templates along with powerful A/B testing features.
1.Dynamic text replacement helps users to personalize their landing pages.
2.It is easy to use and has a small learning curve.
3.The auto-fill feature fills the details of a recurring customer without the need to fill in every time.
4. The landing pages can also be published on Facebook. Their FB landing page templates are optimized for Facebook's aspect ratio. So now, you can optimize your Facebook page for conversion.
What People Say -
12 best landing page software for all your use cases in 2021 - there you go! We have tried to sum up all the best features from these comprehensive tools for you. However, you can always try out and see what suits you best based on your needs. But once you are done choosing a landing page software that solves all your needs, your work doesn't end here. If your landing page is not optimized for conversions, getting any traffic on your website is as good as getting no traffic. But how do you know if your landing page will convert or not? We have got you covered. Use this landing page conversion rate calculator and find out!
Oh, but did we mention? Interactive content in your landing pages can boost customer engagement and conversions 2X better than static content. Create high converting landing pages today using interactive content! Sign up for free. Until then, keep us posted on how this article helped you to zero-in on your next landing page software.
Yeshaswini is a full-time digital marketer at Outgrow. She loves researching and experimenting with her marketing campaigns. But on most days you’ll find her obsessing over aesthetic imagery and blueberry cheesecake.