What Is a Chat Messenger Style Embed?
With Outgrow’s chat messenger-style embed, you can make content pieces like quizzes, calculators, surveys, etc. appear on the screen as a chat notification. Chatbots are increasingly being used to automate client servicing. And while that’s good news, what’s better is that chatbots can answer up to 80% of all standard questions. And so, you can’t miss jumping on this bandwagon of chat messenger-style embeds.
Chat messenger style embeds can be made on websites, landing pages, and blogs.
See the bottom right corner of this page to try out the chat messenger-style embed.
1. Outgrow embed options let you choose whether the chat messenger will appear on the right-hand side or the left-hand side of the page.
2. You can customize the subject of the chat pop-up that appears on the screen.
3. You can also customize the chat icon color.
When Should You Use Chatbot Style Embed?
1. Chat style messengers are ideal for answering standard questions that viewers generally have upon going through the website.
2. They can be used to redirect the viewer to the desired page. For example, if you’re an eCommerce website, consider offering a recommendation quiz as a chat messenger embed. By doing so, you will be able to directly provide what the user is looking for and can redirect them to the desired page. Similarly, on a blog, a chatbot style messenger can ask what topics the prospect is interested in and redirect them to that particular blog topic.
3. These embeds are best used for generating leads. If a prospect lands on your website and has doubts, they can easily ask them on the chatbot by providing their email address. This way you’ll have their doubts answered while also getting their lead information.
How to Get a Chat Messenger Style Embed of an Outgrow Content Piece?
Sign up and create an experience on Outgrow.
Head over to the Configure tab on the builder.
Click on the option - “Embed on a Webpage” in the bottom left section.
Select the option - “Chat Messenger” embed and grab the code that appears as you scroll down.
Finally, paste this code wherever you want your embed to be displayed.