What Is a Greet Bar Style Embed?
As the name suggests, this embed style acts as a greet bar by placing your Outgrow content pieces like quizzes, calculators, surveys, etc. at the top of your website's page. Greet bars are a great way to drive attention to something - a new update, a discount offer, etc.
Greet bar style embeds can be made on websites, landing pages, and blogs.
See top of this blog to take a look at how Greet bar style embeds appear on a page.
1. Outgrow offers the option to open these embeds on a new tab or as pop-ups.
2. You can even customize the bar text, background color, text color, font size, button text, and button color of the greet bar.
3. You can additionally allow the viewers to close the greet bar.
When Should You Use a Greet Bar Style Embed?
1. Greet bar embeds are suitable to draw the attention of the viewer. You can consider embedding a discount calculator here.
2. Additionally, greet bar embeds can also be used to notify the viewers of your page of a giveaway that’s live right now.
How to Get a Greet Bar Style Embed of an Outgrow Content Piece?
Sign up and create an experience on Outgrow.
Head over to the Configure tab on the builder.
Click on the option - “Embed on a Webpage” in the bottom left section.
Select the option - “Greet Bar” embed and grab the code that appears as you scroll down.
Finally, paste this code wherever you want your embed to be displayed.