How to Embed Poll in Email Using Outgrow
Your content should be as easy to share as it is to create. In this blog, we will show you how to embed poll in email within minutes. But first, let us understand what exactly is a poll!
An interactive poll is a form of content that is used to gather human opinions on a topic. With such polls, you can find out what your audience thinks about your product or service. Simply put, such content can help you learn more about the needs and demands of your customers, and at the same time, help gather useful feedback on your products and services.
You can create some amazing polls with Outgrow’s no-code interactive poll builder. Once that is done, you can share your poll by embedding it on various platforms for free. Embedding poll in emails is a great marketing and remarketing strategy. So let’s dive right in to reveal how you can do it.
How to Make a Poll in 5 Minutes
Now that we’ve discussed what a poll is, let’s see how to make one with Outgrow’s no-code poll maker in just a few minutes!
1. Use your Outgrow account credentials to log in to the dashboard for free.
2. Select ‘Poll’ under the ‘Select a Content Type’ section.
3. Afterward, click on ‘Select a Template’ or ‘Start from Scratch’.
There will be a variety of layout options available even if you choose to start from scratch. And in case you’re in a hurry, you can select a template from our examples page here.
4. Once you are in the builder, you can create and customize your poll easily. You can edit the text, add images, change the color, and do a lot of other things to bring your imagination into reality!
5. After setting everything up, you can click on “Go Live” and start sharing your poll among your audiences!
To learn more about how to create a poll on Outgrow, check out our blog on How to Create a Poll: A Guide to Boost Engagement [+Tips].
Benefits of Embedding a Poll in Email
1. Increases Engagement
Polls add value to the users. In return for sharing their preferences and opinions, they receive personalized results. This encourages users to engage with your content and even share it with their friends and acquaintances. Hence, when you embed poll in email, it helps boost the overall engagement level and conversions for your website.
2. Boosts Lead Generation
Embedding a poll to your email can turn it into a lead generation machine. When a user answers a poll, they are eager to know the results. Lead generation forms can be placed just before results so that you can collect your users’ contact information. You can then use this data for running retargeting campaigns and boosting your marketing efforts.
3. Decreases Bounce Rate
Embedding a poll in your email and showing targeted content to your users helps in decreasing the bounce rate. A low bounce rate means that the page effectively causes visitors to view more pages and continue deeper into the websites and emails. The email bounce rate affects the overall delivery of all your emails. The average email bounce rate falls somewhere between 2-5% depending on the industry you’re in.
How to Embed Poll in Email
We’ve already established how embedding an interactive poll in your marketing emails can be a lucrative marketing technique. Now, let’s understand how you can embed your Outgrow poll by following these easy steps.
1. Once your poll is ready, you can start embedding it. In order to embed poll in email to your email, go to the Configure section by clicking on the ‘Configure’ button on the top of the screen.
2. Select the tab ‘Launch in an Email’ on the left-hand sidebar.
3. On selecting this option, you will find a preview of your interactive content piece embedded in the email.
4. Here, you can customize the embed if you want to. Once you have customized it, copy the embed code available at the bottom of the page. Check out the image below to see what the code looks like.
5. Before embedding your poll, you can check out the preview. You can also integrate your poll with your email marketing tool in order to facilitate automation. Once done, you can copy the code that appears.
6. Finally, add this code to your email and it’s done! You’ve embedded your poll!
There you go! That was all about how to embed poll in email.
So, now that you have learned how to share polls in an email, why not learn more about the other interactive content types like quizzes, calculators, surveys, giveaways, etc. to help you boost your business.
Sign up for a 7-day free trial here and check it out for yourself!
1. How to add a poll to your website?
You can add an interactive poll to your website by pasting the embed code on WordPress.
2. Can you embed a quiz on your website?
Yes, you can easily embed a quiz on your website or email. Check out this blog to learn more.
3. How to create an online poll?
You can easily create different types of online polls including different types of questions using Outgrow. Click here to start your free trial now!