Best HubSpot Integration Tools to Boost Your Sales
Every brilliant software needs a little bit of assistance from time to time. Microsoft Word makes room for the editing add-ons like Grammarly and ProWritingAid. Boomerang simplifies email management, follow-ups, and reminders for Outlook and Gmail. Such tie-ups are common and not to mention, extremely effective. Hence, we bring to you the best HubSpot integration tools to boost your sales through the roof!
HubSpot is the most notable marketing software available. However, integrating and linking your HubSpot account with one of the given tools that you may be using already can supplement your marketing strategy and increase customer satisfaction rates considerably.
So, let’s get started! Shall we?
HubSpot Integration Tools Features
The choices of marketing tools that have an alliance with this marketing unicorn are never-ending. HubSpot offers integration options for various functions such as workflow automation, advanced content creation, videos and webinars, marketing and sales/CRM.
This allows you to bring the best out of every stage of your inbound marketing funnel. All these Hubspot integration tools accentuate the functioning of HubSpot. Moreover, they also solve multiple challenges you get during digital marketing projects. It’s time we take a look at the top Hubspot integration tools!
Salesforce is undoubtedly one of the best HubSpot integrations tools out there.
A HubSpot-Salesforce integration can boost your productivity and improve your sales records immensely. Salesforce offers the ability to connect with your customers by personalizing and automating your email marketing campaigns. When it comes to integration tools, Salesforce has got you and your sales goals covered.
Jedox, a business intelligence and enterprise company, sought to find a platform that would enable seamless integration with their Salesforce account. By utilizing the HubSpot integration tool offered with Salesforce, they managed to achieve a 24% increase in website traffic and a 20% increase in sales efficiency.
Similarly, Intelliflo, a SaaS business company managed to skyrocket their website traffic by 174% and their lead generation by 165% by implementing the HubSpot-Salesforce integration.
You can find out more about how to start making the most of the features offered by both these marketing behemoths here.
1. Easy to implement, hassle-free method to set up
2. Automatically send important lead data like email opens, form submissions, and other website activities to your sales team to help them convert more deals
3. It enables you to close the marketing-to-sales loop wherein you can configure marketing communications, segment databases, or send personalized emails to your leads easily.
Outgrow is an interactive content platform that can help you create all types of interactive content. It is used by marketers to boost up their lead generation efforts. Thereafter, interactive content can be used in lead nurturing, sales qualification, and segmentation of these leads as well.
Recently, Outgrow helped one of their clients gather 52,454 qualified leads with their engaging assessments.
Integrating your HubSpot account with Outgrow can enable you to gather qualified leads to boost your lead generation efforts, as well as share all relevant or necessary data from your leads to your HubSpot account to ensure a more personalized interaction with all your customers.
1. Acquire, qualify, and segment leads with the Outgrow-HubSpot integration tool.
2. Share lead data collected through an Outgrow content piece to HubSpot to ensure more personalized interactions with your leads.
3. Set up a HubSpot workflow for leads collected through an Outgrow content piece. The workflow you would set up would allow you to trigger multiple actions like sending confirmation emails to users who took an Outgrow quiz and much more.
Have a look at how you can make the most of the HubSpot integration tool offered by Outgrow.
The pair of Intercom and HubSpot is made-in-heaven.
And we are not just saying that! Intercom chatbots collect data while users are offline. And when they need assistance, it connects them with the right teams or individuals. Behind the scenes, the tool captures the user’s intent. Intercom is smart enough to route leads based on the intent and can schedule demos too.
Wish to know the technical know-how? Have a look at Intercom’s introductory guide.
Unity is a 3D gaming technology company and swears by the benefits of Intercom. They realized that their enthusiastic user community had no option to reach out to the sales team. Finally, their team found a direct channel through Intercom. After putting the bot into action, the claims proved to be true. Eventually, Unity increased its paid conversion by 45%. Moreover, their chatbot brought 80% of their sales revenue within a span of 3 months.
The integration overview is here.
1. A HubSpot-Intercom integration will help you understand your lead’s lifecycle much better by logging conversions that happen on Intercom into your HubSpot data.
2. Access all relevant lead data such as company details, email addresses, etc. straight from your Intercom inbox.
3. Your HubSpot data will stay up to date by syncing your Intercom lead details with your HubSpot data.
Marketing with videos became another low-hanging fruit when TwentyThree joined hands with HubSpot.
With this pair, you can measure your video analytics and take data-oriented actions. TwentyThree offers a variety of video production tools and allows you to embed them into various websites and social media channels. You can also gather the stats about engaged users and generate new leads. Furthermore, TwentyThree can help you run a live webinar.
Universal Robots manufacturers robot arms and considers video marketing to be crucial for their business. When they joined hands with TwentyThree, they hit it high by generating 1100+ leads solely through video forms
Pleo, a corporate payment card solution expert, reviewed TwentyThree in this video review.
1. Access relevant data about your videos such as viewer count, video engagement and number of videos played by your contacts on your HubSpot profile.
2. Keep track of your HubSpot’s contact’s viewer video details whenever they watch a video on TwentyThree.
3. Send videos from TwentyThree’s platform to HubSpot.
4. Enable two-way sync of contact information from HubSpot to TwentyThree
What does a business want its customers to see when searching for various questions? Yup, correct insights about the business. And Yext does exactly the same.
Yext lead generation app designed for HubSpot uses the Yext scan tool. Whenever a prospect browses a website powered with Yext, the tool scans the visitor’s information and creates an entry for the visitor in HubSpot. It fetches the users’ name, address, phone, source, and scanned URL to feed HubSpot. In fact, we consider Yext as a double-bonus tool. By delivering the correct brand-verified answers to the users, it serves the customer just the right way.
You can find more information in this integration guide.
Air France wanted its passengers to read just the right information online without an iota of misinformation. For this, they engaged Yext to deliver a single version of the truth. After this deal, they reached 3 million monthly views and 9,000 requests for routes.
Still don’t believe us? Have a look at this video review by AutoNation—a Fortune 500 automotive retailer.
1. A lead will be automatically created in HubSpot whenever someone uses Yext’s scan tool to run a scan of their business.
2. Ability to link and map various fields such as name, address, phone, lead source from the Yext tool to your HubSpot profile.
3. Allows an easier reference to a lead’s scan results via the captured scan URL in outreach.
A Few Parting Words
Whether you belong to the creed of digital marketers or are an executive, we think you can bet on these Hubspot integration tools. They are widely accepted across the industries and have shown their potential through numerous happy customers.
Moreover, the integration process of these tools with HubSpot is as simple as reciting the 26 alphabets. Either way, if there is a hiccup in doing that, then HubSpot’s help desk is always on standby.
Antara Agarwal is a full time marketing consultant at Outgrow. She can be found packing her bags for her next trip, often to the mountains. And in one of those bags you will always find a half finished book she’s been struggling with for months.