19 Personalization Statistics you Need To Know In 2019
Marketers have always vouched for personalization. In fact, we can't help but think Thanos got it right the first time around. Personalization in your marketing initiatives should be perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Personalized content has been a blessing to the world of marketing. And statistics have proven this to us time and again. We have compiled a list of personalization statistics that should convince you to focus your company’s marketing strategy on personalized content.
Why Is Personalization Important?
1. Personalized emails tend to deliver 6 times higher transaction rates.
2. 89% of digital businesses are investing in personalized content. These companies include big names like Coca-Cola, Fabletics, Netflix, Sephora, USAA, and Wells Fargo
3. Lack of personalized content generates 83% lower response rates in an average marketing campaign.
4. Personalization can reduce acquisition costs by as much as 50%. It also lifts revenues by 5–15% and increases marketing spend efficiency by 10–30%
5. Personalized content facilitates repeated purchases in almost 44% of consumers.
What Do Marketers Say?
1. 82% of marketers have reported an increase in open rates through personalized emails as compared to generic emails.
2. Marketers see an average increase of 20% in sales when they use personalized experiences.
3. 51% of digital marketers say that personalization is their number one priority.
4. 92% of marketers reported using personalization techniques in their marketing.
5. Only 12% of marketers are “very” or “extremely” satisfied in the level of personalization in their marketing efforts, while 38% are “moderately” satisfied.
6. 87% of marketers report a lift in success due to personalization. 54% experience a lift of almost 10% while 13% experience a lift of over 30%.
1. 77% of consumers prefer to choose, recommend, or pay more for a brand that provides a personalized service or experience.
2. 87% of consumers surveyed say that personally relevant branded content positively influences how they feel about a brand.
3. Just 22% of shoppers are satisfied with the level of personalization they currently receive.
4. Consumers are 40% more likely to view items that are recommended based on the information they've shared with the brand.
5. 90% of consumers are willing to share their behavioral data if additional benefits are provided that make shopping cheaper or easier.
6. 72% of consumers say that they only engage with personalized content.
7. More than 30% of consumers are likely to recommend your personalized service and leave a positive review.
8. 78% of consumers say personally relevant content increases their purchase intent.
Personalized content has proven its mettle time and again. And we’ve also given you the numbers to convince you further. There’s a lot more to personalized content that we still want to tell you about. So reach out to us, hit us up. Personalization is a necessity today, no matter what business you’re in. And interactive content can help you make the best of it!