11 min read
And that’s the end of our list!
We can safely conclude that interactive, visual content like YouTube videos are here to stay! Be sure to let us know of your own adventures on YouTube or if there’s any channel that you think deserves to be on this list.
Top 21 YouTube Channels You Cannot Miss Out On!Hey there! Did you know that people are now watching 150 million hours of YouTube every day? Or that millennials prefer YouTube two to one over traditional television? Nope, not done yet. Here’s our final fact - YouTube services 88 countries in 76 languages (or 95% of all internet users!) [Source] Given such staggering facts, it’s no surprise that a lot of marketers are turning to YouTube to explore new opportunities. Wonder who these people are and what exactly do they do on these channels? Want to learn their YouTube marketing tricks? We bet you do. This is why we present to you our hand-curated list of 21 YouTube Channels that you cannot miss out on! Just sit back, relax, and learn.
1. Social FreshYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/socialfresh Social Fresh is a social media education company. If you're wondering what’s so unique about them, we have the answer. It's their guiding philosophy! This company believes social media should be fun and human, and this belief is visible in all the content that they produce. Their videos include topics that range from content creation and analytics to social media and idea generation.
A Video We Love:In this informative video, social media consultant and best selling author Jay Baer calls Facebook and Email “the Lady Gaga and Madonna of the marketing world”! Furthermore, he explains how to use each platform more strategically for core business results.
2. Social BakersYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/socialbakers It’s all about AI here! Social Bakers’ youtube channel champions the use of actionable AI-powered audience insight through their videos. And their USP? Their goal to make marketers work smarter not harder using (you guessed it!) Artificial Intelligence!
A Video We Love:In today's social times, you have the power to turn your vision into reality. And we love this unique video because it talks about how one single post can change the world!
3. Shelly RothYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/springboardw This super lady is a Social Media Navigator, trainer, and speaker. Also, she works with companies focusing on using social media marketing for business growth and brand recognition. Her videos will certainly show you the ropes on how to maximize the potential of your social media!
A Video We Love:Dive into the LinkedIn Hashtag Community with this video! It contains valuable insights about hashtags and how to use them on LinkedIn.
4. Mark SchaeferYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/MWSchaefer Need engaging video content on marketing ideas and people? This channel by Mark Shaefer is certainly the place to go! He is a marketing consultant and author who has worked with top companies like Adidas, Merck, and Johnson & Johnson.
A Video We Love:In this compelling video, Mark Schaefer answers reader questions about topics such as social media, marketing strategy, and most importantly, how to get the boss to say "yes!"
5. John HaydonYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/johnshaydon From social media video tutorials and interviews to recorded webinars about online marketing and fundraising for nonprofits - this channel by marketing expert John Haydon has it all.
A Video We Love:Everyone knows that engaging your email subscribers is important. What everyone doesn’t know is how to achieve that using Facebook! And for that reason, John Hayden gives us 5 smart and actionable tips to do just that.
6. Social Media WeekYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/SocialMediaWeek With a global reach across six continents, this impressive channel helps businesses grow. They showcase information, insights, best practices, and emerging trends on technology’s impact on communication.
A Video We Love:We love this video by Stella Garber, the Vice President of Marketing at Trello. This is due to the fact that in it, she talks about how high-quality tools and technology are slowly eroding the competitive advantage of one location for a team. Insightful indeed!
7. HubspotYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot Our list would have been incomplete without this marketing giant! HubSpot is all about transforming marketing into something people love, and we certainly love them for it! Need tips for videos, social reach, idea generation, chatbots? You’ll find pretty much everything here!
A Video We Love:As hard as it was to nail down one, we’ve shortlisted this 15-part video crash course on how to include live chat, Facebook Messenger, and bots into your inbound strategy. A must watch!
8. Gotch SEOYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEsahyXxNJvYNsMhru-UzQ If you’re thinking SEO, you have to think Gotch SEO! This is because Nathan Gotch aims to helps his subscribers get free traffic from search engines so that they can grow their company, audience, and income.
A Video We Love:Are you looking for an SEO strategy that will actually improve your ranking? Well then look no further than this video by Nathan Gotch. In it, he talks about his four-pillar SEO strategy that might just get you to the first page of Google!
9. Social Media ExaminerYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/socialmediaexaminer The YouTube channel of the world's largest online social media magazine, Social Media Examiner helps businesses discover how to best use social media, blogs and podcasts to connect with customers, drive traffic, generate awareness and increase sales. Therefore, 11/10 would subscribe!
A Video We Love:This video gives us an engaging discussion on Facebook adding new tools to manage our time on Facebook and Instagram. Furthermore, it talks about Facebook API Updates and other breaking social media news.
10. MozYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/MozHQ It is certainly noteworthy that Moz has managed to create such a vibrant online marketing community that provides you with all the online resources you need to learn Inbound Marketing, SEO, and much more. Just like their marketing analytics software, Moz’s YouTube channel also teaches you how to take full advantage of the power of SEO, whether you want to drive customers to your website or to your front door.
A Video We Love:According to this video, “Whoever tells the best story, wins. In marketing, in business, in life.” We love how it talks about the irresistible power of storytelling. Definitely seems like you should it a look!
11. Neil PatelYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/neilvkpatel He is a New York Times bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him ‘a top influencer on the web’, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Not surprisingly, master marketer Neil Patel’s youtube channel might just become your go-to video source for all things marketing.
A Video We Love:While it was difficult to pin down just one, we’re big fans of this video because it gives a really cool alternative to Google ads. A better ROI is guaranteed!
12. SEMrushYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/SEMrushHQ SEMrush is a marketing software used by over 3 million professionals worldwide to supercharge their SEO, PPC, content, social media activities. On their youtube channel, you'll find video tutorials, webinars, pro tips, and much more.
A Video We Love:Were you aware of the fact that 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020? Voice searching is a phenomenon that the industry needs to address and consequently, we love this video because it does just that!
13. BacklinkoYouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/backlinko This fantastic channel is all about teaching you insanely actionable SEO, link building, and content marketing strategies. What we find most noteworthy is the fact that this channel includes real life examples, actionable tips, and "in the trenches" reports from subscribers like us.
A Video We Love:Our favorite video by Brian is a goldmine of information! First, you learn how to improve your site's loading speed. Next, you tackle technical SEO. And finally, you learn how to promote your content. Mind = Blown!
14. Search Engine JournalYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/searchenginejournal This channel is dedicated to producing the latest search news, the best guides, and how-to’s for the SEO and marketer community. When in need of some news, interviews, and how-to guides from marketing experts around the world - this is the place to go!
A Video We Love:This video is all about PPC. Consequently, it explores some expert advice and emerging trends that would set you on the right track for becoming more successful at PPC.
15. AhrefsYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWquNQV8Y0_defMKnGKrFOQ Whether you’re an absolute beginner to search engine optimization or a pro, you’ll find something helpful among the tutorials found on this channel! From keyword research and link building to content marketing and technical SEO, they have it all.
A Video We Love:Website traffic can be found on all social media networks but you need to know how to use them. This fantastic tutorial teaches us how to promote our website to get more traffic for free (or at a dirt cheap price!)
16. MarketinglandYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/Marketingland Marketingland is on a mission to keep us up to speed on about all topics from social, mobile, analytics to video and email, and they seem to be doing a fine job with it!
A Video We Love:Snapchat's Snap Publisher is a tool that lets brands create vertical video ads to run on the mobile app. This incredible video gives us all the information we need on how to best use this tool.
17. Digital Marketing InstituteYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/digitalmarketinginst The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing education. Their youtube channel includes exceptionally informative videos by experienced marketers, student testimonials, and video courses on digital marketing, inbound marketing, etc. Fun fact! They produce more graduates trained to a single digital marketing standard than any other certification body!
A Video We Love:This QandA on Digital Transformation with Digital Strategist, Sadé Council is a must-watch because it will help you to transform your digital capabilities by focusing on strategy, culture, and people.
18. Search Engine LandYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/searchengineland Do you need to know how search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing work for searchers? Well, then Search Engine Land is where you should turn to for news and information. Their videos will tell you everything you need to know about search engine optimization across channels like Twitter, Google, and Bing.
A Video We Love:In this video, the head of Google's search efforts, Amit Singhal himself, talks about what it can and can't easily gather from the open web about activity that happens on Twitter and Facebook. It can’t get better than this!
19. Gary VeeYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/GaryVaynerchuk Gary Vaynerchuk is in the house! Gary is a highly sought after public speaker, a 5-time New York Times bestselling author, as well as a prolific angel investor. His channel is both inspiring and informative. The videos are a delightful mix of insights into the working of businesses and the secrets behind creating good content to motivational videos that will make you stop in your tracks.
A Video We Love:Gary’s unique style and vision shine through this video which talks about the highly debatable topic - whether to chase money or happiness. What do you think Gary has to say? Well you’re just going to have to watch it yourself to find out!
20. Jay BaerYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/jaybaer00 Jay Baer has advised more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, Allstate, and 35 of the FORTUNE 500! His YouTube channel covers all sorts of education resources for business owners and marketers alike.
A Video We Love:All marketers know that great customer experience occurs when you exceed your customer’s expectations.In this fast-paced and dynamic presentation, Jay teaches us how to turn our customers into volunteer marketers.
21. Jon LoomerYouTube Channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/JonLoomerJon Loomer’s YouTube channel is laser focused on advanced Facebook marketing tactics. What’s special here is that Jon publishes a new video blog in response to his subscriber’s questions - every single week! Subscribe to maximize your Facebook marketing efforts.
A Video We Love:Now this one’s truly unique.In this short, silent tutorial Jon teaches us how to optimize for landing page views.A useful video that will definitely help with both traffic and conversions.
Anoushka Chopra is a marketing executive at Outgrow. When not reading, she can be found traveling, enjoying puns, or spending way too much time in front of the laptop.