Top 18 Quizzes to Take When Bored Out of Your Mind
Table of Contents
Are you looking for some fun ways to kill your boredom? Or do you want some fun quiz ideas to create for your audience? No matter what your needs are, we’re here to help you with a list of exciting quizzes to take when bored!
Quizzes are a great way to pass your time. They are fun, interactive, and knowledgeable- everything at the same time. Unlike long boring articles where you’ve got to read word-to-word from the beginning till the end, quizzes are interactive in nature and give you the upper hand in determining the end result.
Hence, in this blog, we’ve curated a list of fun quizzes to take when you’re bored AF!
What Is a Fun Quiz?
A fun quiz is a game-like content piece that includes different types of questions that pique the user’s interest. Some examples of fun quizzes include trivia games and personality tests based on your favorite character, some movies or TV shows, and a quiz to find out the best skincare routine for you.
So, without further ado, let’s have a look at some of the best quizzes to take when bored.
Quizzes to Take When Bored
1. Which EVIL April Fools’ Prank Could You Perform?
2. Which One of the Main Characters From Schitt’s Creek Are You?
3. What Kind of Desk Person Are You?
4. Which of my viral outfits are you?
5. We’ll Reveal What Halloween Costume Fits Your Personality Based On A Bunch Of Movies You Choose
6. Can You Pass The Ultimate “Friends” Trivia Quiz?
7. Why Am I Sad Quiz
8. The First-Year Hogwarts Houses Quiz
9. The Pies Have It; Only True Pizza Lovers Will Be Able To Ace This Quiz
10. ESL Quizzes
11. Which Human Emotion Are You?
12. Which Color Represents Your True Personality?
18. Laugh Day Quiz
These are some of the quizzes that can cut out the monotony of daily life and refresh your mind.
Now let’s find out how can you build a fun quiz yourself!
How to Make Your Own Fun Quiz With Outgrow
Outgrow sets itself apart as the go-to platform for creating interactive fun quizzes with ease and without coding. With this quiz maker tool, you can create different types of quizzes to engage your audience like never before. Whether you’re looking for an intuitive drag-and-drop feature or a collection of premade templates, Outgrow has it all.
Get started by following these simple steps to create your own fun quiz.
1. Login to your Outgrow account and select “Outcome Quiz”.
2. Select a layout or a premade template as per your choice.
3. Add/edit questions, images, and other display options.
4. Set up the lead gen form and results page.
5. Optimize your content for SEO and set up email notifications.
And Voila! Press ‘Live‘ and your quiz is ready. And the best part is, you can make your first quiz absolutely free by signing up for Outgrow’s 7-day free trial!
We hope that we’ve been able to help you find some exciting quizzes to take when you’re extremely bored.
If you think we missed out on anything, please let us know in the comments section below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up with Outgrow’s free trial and create fun quizzes to take when bored!
Shivani is a content marketer at Outgrow. Apart from content writing, she works with the product team as well to create amazing tools. On her days off though, she loves exploring new cafes, drinking coffee, and catching up with friends.