Top 10 Quizzes to Take When Bored Out of Your Mind
Are you looking for some fun ways to kill your boredom? Don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with a list of interesting quizzes to take when bored!
Quizzes are a great way to pass your time. They are fun, interactive, knowledgeable- everything at the same time. Unlike the long boring articles where you’ve got to read word-to-word from the beginning till the end, quizzes are interactive in nature and give you the upper hand in determining the end-result.
Hence, in this blog, we’ve curated a list of fun quizzes to take when you’re bored AF!
What is a Fun Quiz?
A fun quiz can be anything that includes questions that pique your interest. Some examples of fun quizzes include personality tests based on your favorite character, or some movie or TV show, a quiz to find out the best skincare routine for you, etc.
So without further ado, let’s have a look at some of the best quizzes to take when bored-
1. Which EVIL April Fools’ Prank Could You Perform?
2. Which One of the Main Characters From Schitt’s Creek Are You?
3. What Kind of Desk Person Are You?
4. Which of my viral outfits are you?
5. We’ll Reveal What Halloween Costume Fits Your Personality Based On A Bunch Of Movies You Choose
6. Can You Pass The Ultimate “Friends” Trivia Quiz?
7. Why Am I Sad Quiz
8. The First Year Hogwarts Houses Quiz
9. The Pies Have It; Only True Pizza Lovers Will Be Able To Ace This Quiz
10. ESL Quizzes
These are some of the quizzes that can cut out the monotony of daily life and refresh your mind.
Now let’s find out how we can build a fun quiz of our own!
How to Create a Fun Quiz?
Follow these simple steps to create your own fun quiz-
1. The first thing you need to create a quiz is a quiz-maker. Log in to your quiz-maker, and if you haven’t signed up with any yet, you can sign up with Outgrow’s 7-day free trial and test out their quiz-maker.
2. Once you’ve logged in and entered the quiz builder, set up your title and other display factors like background images or GIFs, etc. Make sure that the title is interesting and catchy.
3. Now you can add the questions and outcomes and set up the mapping as per your pre-decided workflow. Adding graphics and GIFs along with the questions is always a great idea as it makes your quiz look more attractive.
4. Once everything is set up, you can go live and collect leads through your own fun quiz!
We hope that we’ve been able to help you find some interesting quizzes to take when you’re extremely bored.
If you think we missed out on anything, do let us know in the comments section below or drop an email at email@example.com.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up with Outgrow’s free trial and create fun quizzes to take when bored!
1. How do I make a really fun quiz?
You can create a really fun quiz by adding a catchy title, interesting questions and results that are exciting.
2. What are some cool quizzes to take?
You can find some cool quizzes to take on quiz sites like Outgrow, Beano, 16 Personalities, etc.
3. How do you play trivia on Kahoot?
You can create your trivia quiz on Kahoot’s quiz building platform on any topic, or choose from their wide range of pre-made trivia questions.
Shivani is a content marketer at Outgrow. Apart from content writing, she works with the product team as well to create amazing tools. On her days off though, she loves exploring new cafes, drinking coffee, and catching up with friends.