22 Best Lead Generation Tools You Need to Try Out in 2021
Is the drying pipeline of leads giving you stress and anxiety attacks? Well, you’re not alone. According to a Hubspot report, most of the midsize and large companies generate less than 5,000 leads per month. Yet, we know of marketers who ace it and scale their businesses to new heights! How, you might ask? They use some of the best lead generation tools to mine a stream of qualified leads.
Now forget the worries of outreaching and prospecting all your working hours to collect the leads because we have brought some of the best lead generation tools to stack up your marketing desk (virtual though). Embrace these lead generation software, or should I say, superheroes!
What Is Lead Generation?
Lead generation is the process of initiating and capturing consumer interest in any product or service and nurturing them till they willingly share their contact information or lead.
Did you know that 61% of marketers agree that high-quality lead generation is one of their biggest challenges?
But, if you follow the right techniques and use the right lead generation tools, we assure you that your lead generation efforts will be fruitful.
Must Read: Best Interactive Lead Generation Techniques
Have a look at this case study on how Leads.ph managed to generate 40,000 leads through an interactive quiz on ‘whiskey’. It’s the perfect example that proves that the right techniques and tools can make your lead generation process a piece of cake.
Pro Tip: Go Interactive
Upgrade your website to make it more user-friendly and interactive. In other words, try to make your website a lead generation powerhouse.
As marketers, we often miss out on the opportunity to convert our website traffic into leads. Embedding simple lead forms just doesn’t help anymore. Instead, try embedding interactive content on your website to keep your audience engaged and lure them to give up their contact information.
Best Lead Generation Tools for 2021
If you were asking yourself how to go interactive to fetch those leads, you would find this one interesting!
Outgrow is arguably one of the best lead generation tools that you can use in 2021. It lets you create engaging interactive experiences such as:
d. Polls, Forms, and Surveys
e. E-commerce Recommendation Quiz
g. Giveaways and Contests
These are extremely popular lead-generating content pieces that the marketing world is going gaga over. We bet you know about the viral BuzzFeed quizzes – again, brilliant lead magnets!
And, did you know interactive content generates 2X more conversions than passive content? Now you do!
1) Intuitive builder and interface; no prior coding experience required
2) Lead generation forms at the start or end of the interactive content to secure relevant leads
3) Option to embed interactive content as a slide-in or a pop-up on your website
4) Pre-built templates and layouts for a range of categories and industries
5) Optimized format for conversion, engagement, and screen sizes
6) Dedicated dashboard for end-to-end analytics
7) Embed ‘like’ and ‘follow’ buttons to boost your social sharing and add enticing CTAs on the results page.
8) Integration with 1000+ sales and marketing tools
Pricing: 7-day free trial. Discover pricing plans crafted for solo creators and businesses, here.
After 20+ years in the industry, Constant Contact does what it does best: help small businesses and nonprofits succeed. It understands that growing an email list is crucial and thus has a range of lead generation tools curated just for you.
1) Lets you integrate sign-up forms on your website
2) Fans can join your list through the Facebook app
3) Encourage event sign-ups through tablets
4) Get customers to sign-up straight from their phones
5) Add contacts from popular apps such as Facebook, Salesforce, WordPress, Outlook
Pricing: First month free, then paid.
MailChimp ranks high in our list of the best lead generation tools as it is an intuitive platform. It has an excellent free plan and so we deem it as an enabler for small businesses that are just starting out!
1) Intuitive drag-and-drop builder
2) Customizable sign-up forms
3) Strategically time popups
4) Track how your list grows
5) Segment lists to nurture leads through email campaigns
Pricing: Free: Store up to 2K email contacts and send 12,000 emails/month. Paid: Starts at $10/month
HubSpot’s lead generation tools help you to not just generate leads but also turn visitors into buyers.
1) An intelligent system that targets qualified leads
2) See who your leads are and what they’re doing. It logs in your prospect’s activity. The moment a lead submits a form, information from across the web is pulled in, including their social profiles and where they work
3) You also get intelligence on how they arrived on your website, what they viewed even before they filled out your form
4) Since your lead’s behavior is stored in the CRM, your sales rep already has context when they reach out to them
Picreel is a Lead Generation Tools that is widely used by eCommerce businesses. If you think popups are irritating, you will find this one pretty interesting as Picreel’s smart technology displays popups to visitors when they are about to exit your website. So, when the shoppers are about to abandon their carts, you can keep your offer to them by displaying beautiful popups to make them stay. Simply incentivize their purchase by offering discount codes, free shipping, cross-sell/up-sell, etc. to drive sales and conversions.
The tool is super easy to use and users with no coding knowledge can design popups in minutes. There are pre-designed templates that you can use and customize to create cart abandonment popups. With advanced targeting and trigger options, you can display popups to shoppers without interfering with the user experience.
– 100+ customizable popup templates
– Multiple overlays like popups, survey forms, nano-bars, slide-ins, etc.
– It has advanced features for best results
– A/B testing and analytics
– Pricing might not be ideal for small businesses
Sumo is a popular tool to turn your visitors into email subscribers! It is trusted by some of the biggest brands including Airbnb, Entrepreneur. Why must you stay behind?
1) Strategically time popups, welcome mats, smart bars, slide-in pop-ups, heat maps, etc. This encourages visitors to hang on for a lot longer.
2) Integration with major email services including Campaign Monitor, Zapier, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
Pricing: Free for up to 200 subscribers. They have monthly and yearly plans after that.
Expandi is one of the best LinkedIn automation tools designed specifically for growth hackers, agency owners, and people managing multiple LinkedIn accounts. With an easy-to-use dashboard and being able to switch between different accounts in a second – managing LinkedIn accounts has never been easier with Expandi.
Already 12.5K+ companies are using Expandi to supercharge their automated outreach game.
Contact your prospects on LinkedIn and by Email via smart automated sequences. Launch your first campaign in 15 minutes and see results in 24 hours. It’s so easy with Expandi.
1) There are webhooks, you can link Expandi to your other marketing tools.
2) It has a dedicated smart inbox to boost customer engagement and ensure you never miss a chat conversation again.
3) Using dynamic personalization, you can message people based on a custom variable.
4) It’s the safest LinkedIn tool on the market.
Pricing: Starts at $99/seat per month and also comes with a free 7-day trial.
#8 Hello Bar
Hello Bar is an extremely easy-to-use lead generation software that helps dramatically increase your website visitor’s time and take the action you want them to. Apparently, Derek Halpern gained an additional 1,180 email subscribers in 30 days using the Hello Bar!
1) Send traffic to a landing page
2) Increase social followers and likes
Pricing: Paid. $4.95 per month for 100 click-throughs, $12.95 for 500 click-throughs every month, and $29.95 for 2500 click-throughs per month.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is probably one of the best lead generation tools for B2b businesses. It helps you target the right buyers, understand key insights, and engage with personalized outreach.
1) It includes advanced lead and company search functionality. This means you can find the right people and companies faster.
2) Get customized lead recommendations
3) Save leads directly into your CRM
4) Extended LinkedIn network access. Send InMails and reach over 500 million LinkedIn members even if you’re not connected to them
5) Use ‘notes’ and ‘tags’ to organize your leads and accounts. Plus, you can sync back notes to your CRM.
6) Gives a detailed overview of prospects and sends relevant insights into your accounts and leads, including job changes
Pricing: Paid plans: Professional, Team, and Enterprise.
If you want to create custom and highly-converting, lead-generating landing pages then go for Unbounce. Over 15,000 brands including Hootsuite, Vimeo, Campaign Monitor, etc. are already using it!
1) Easy to work on drag-and-drop builder
2) It has 85+ mobile-responsive templates
3) There’s a pre-built template gallery. Customize them or start from scratch.
4) Test landing pages as well as website popups and sticky bars
Pricing: 30-day free trial. Paid plan after that.
Twitter cards are magical! You can get your Twitter audience to sign up for your email list without them leaving Twitter.
1) Promote tweets and get in front of your prospects interested in you
2) Target audience based on interests, demographics, behavior, events, device, keywords, etc.
3) The user’s name, email address, and Twitter username are automatically populated, and all they are required to do is “submit”
4) You can also get Twitter users to download your app straight from a simple tweet.
Pro Tip: Read this comprehensive guide on how to use Twitter Lead Gen Cards.
Pricing: Paid. Set a budget and pay what works for you.
Lead conversions don’t have to necessarily happen through lead forms or list-building tools. They happen through live chats too! With Drift, the live chat tool, “any conversation can be a conversion”. It is one of the best lead generation tools out there that enables you to generate leads through the chatbot.
1) LeadBots qualify site visitors and identify which sales rep your visitor should speak with. Finally, it books meetings too.
2) Save conversations to ready your sales team with the back story
3) Anonymous visitor intel to give chats a more personalized touch
4) Advanced integration with Clearbit to identify and engage anonymous visitors
Pricing: Free and paid.
#13 ProProfs Chat
It can be quite a challenge to make your visitors stay for long on the website. However, ProProfs Chat helps you overcome this challenge efficiently. Not only does it help you monitor them in real-time but also enables you to interact with them in strategic moments.
1) Integrate with both native apps and third-party apps like CRM, knowledgebase, help desk, survey maker software, and others to create a support bundle
2) Escalate and route chats to the right department to help visitors/customers find an instant resolution
3) Capture market qualified leads for your business with a pre-chat form
4) Use an offline message form to never miss out on potential leads for your business in the absence of your operators
5) Simplify customer onboarding with the chat tool
Pricing: Free. 15-days of free trial for paid plans.
Intercom is another live chat tool that you can use to interact with your most engaged website visitor. (Psst… we’re using it too!
1) Target messages to leads 24/7
2) Asks “qualifying questions”
3) Use data integrations like Clearbit Reveal to target only the best leads
4) Messenger launcher
5) Book meetings with your best leads
6) Help with support and onboarding
Pricing: Paid; 14-day free trial
#15 D&B Hoovers
D&B Hoovers has the world’s largest commercial database of about 120 million business records! It identifies leads that are “real selling opportunities” and hence generates immediate growth for your business.
1) Offers in-depth sales intelligence on target accounts. Access to industry analysis, company profiles, finance and technology reports, and more.
2) Monitors developments for your key accounts.
3) Notifications of new sales opportunities.
4) Seamless MAP and CRM integrations.
Pricing: Free trial after which you pay based on your custom requirements.
Though not exactly a lead generation software, Hotjar can certainly help you realign your lead generation efforts.
1) Heatmaps to help you understand onsite behavior
2) Watch recordings of real visitors on your site as they click, tap, move their cursor and navigate across pages
3) Form analysis – discover why visitors abandon a lead form
4) Feedback polls to understand what the user wants or what’s preventing them to take any action on the website
5) Responsive surveys
6) Set it up with one script on platforms like WordPress, Magento, Unbounce, Drupal, Hubspot, Shopify, etc.
Pricing: Free forever for personal use. Paid pricing plans are available for businesses.
Instapage is another popular landing page builder. They claim that the average Instapage conversion rate is 22% as compared to your average 3% PPC conversion rate.
1) Boasts of over a hundred landing page templates.
2) Has a staggering 200+ mobile-responsive landing page templates!
3) You can sync data seamlessly with popular email marketing as well as CRM platforms like Salesforce, MailChimp, and Hubspot.
4) Run A/B tests.
5) Analyze mouse clicks, movements, and scroll depth heat map.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid: core and enterprise plans.
It’s a prospecting tool and a prominent email finder solution for the email marketing operation. It helps you to create an email list from web-based platforms like LinkedIn, Angellist, and CrunchBase.
1) Automates the whole process of prospecting and lead generation.
2) Finds email addresses and phone numbers of prospects in real-time.
3) It crawls the web in real-time to find up to date information, it always offers up to date information.
4) Find professional emails of decision-makers with the title, location, and company emails with phone numbers, addresses, etc.
5) Let’s you transfer your data to integrated CRM like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc. too with one click.
Pricing: Starts from $49 per month.
#19 Voila Norbert
Voila Norbert is an email finder that helps you get in touch with people who matter. You’ll find it useful for any kind of outreach campaign.
1) Crawls through LinkedIn and other networks to find email addresses that aren’t listed on the company website.
2) Displays accuracy scores for each email address it finds
3) Email verification and enrichment, with social media profiles and company data.
4) Easily integrated with automation tools like Zapier.
Pricing: Free trial for the first 50 leads, then start at $49 for up to 1,000 leads per month. They also offer a prepaid plan at $50 for 500 credits.
Landing pages play the most crucial role in inviting leads through your website. If it is a put-off, forget converting your visitors into leads. So, where can you get your landing page customized?
a. Sendinblue’s landing page service can help you tailor your homepage that matches your brand colors, style, and fonts. That too, with no coding.
b. With their numerous templates, you can lure your visitors by flaunting that new eBook or intrigue with an upcoming event. Check this video tutorial.
c. Sendinblue also offers a simple drag and drop signup forms builder. These forms are fully customizable and eye-catchy.
Pricing: Their paid plans start from $1510/month. They also offer a free version.
Enrich your pipeline with new and exciting leads. Build real relationships with just a few ads. This is what Adespresso offers to its customers. Advertising is the most trusted way to capture leads. Ad Espresso can help you socialize and rise with your advertising endeavors.
a. It allows you to create multiple variants of your ads with minimal clicks. Blast these ads to various audiences through popular channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram to have a wider reach.
b. It can help you to measure the impact of these with solid analytics.
c. The tool also pours in actionable insights about your disastrous campaigns so you can pull them instantly and save your dollars.
Pricing: They offer a free 14 day trial for all their paid plans.
SEO is one key element in generating leads and with the SEO lead generation tool from WebCEO, you won’t lose any of your lead generation opportunities. While you are at a snooze or busy in some on-premise marketing campaign for your company, WebCEO will watch your back.
a. Its SEO Audit widget can generate an SEO based report for the visitors in exchange for their website and email address.
b. You can run SEO Audit reports with SEO analysis, backlink stats, and web analytics in a matter of minutes.
Pricing: Paid plans start from $39 per month.
It’s time to stop getting caught up with cold emailing and mediocre ways of lead generation! Zing up your lead generation strategies with these best lead generation tools.
However, merely generating leads is not enough. Your leads should be relevant, interested in your products, and willing to engage with your content. And when we talk about boosting interaction, nothing beats lead generation through interactive marketing.
And well, we have a scholar degree in lead generation through quizzes, calculators, surveys, and conversational bot services. Give it a try here for free!
Do let us know which one worked for you the best and thank us with a cup of coffee later. We are just a scream away!