Top Online Quiz Makers for Teachers in 2021
With the pandemic compelling the world to get online, teaching has also taken a virtual turn. And retaining students’ participation online has gotten harder than ever. But, we are here with a solution. Make the learning experience fun and interactive with these online quiz makers for teachers!
With these online quiz makers, teachers can create quizzes and tests that are not only easy to build but also quick to analyze. Moreover, online quizzes are bound to be fun and attractive for students and they make the teaching process super interactive. Let’s tell you all about the top quiz makers and pick the best one for you!
What Is an Interactive Quiz?
Interactive quizzes are the most frequently used type of interactive content. It involves users participating actively with a set of questions to get an outcome based on their responses. The algorithm works in a way that associates every answer to a specific outcome or value. Wanna know more about quizzes? Click below!
Benefits of Using a Quiz Maker for Teaching
Interactive content has never failed to charm. 81% of marketers say that interactive quizzes are much more effective at grabbing attention than static content.
Why do you think that is? We’ll tell you. Here are the benefits of online quiz makers for teachers:
1. More Engagement
Students love to interact and engage with trivia quizzes as they are super fun and easy to take. Using capturing quiz templates and including images, GIFs, and videos in your questions can make learning even more exciting for them. Taking tests via quizzes would be as fun as taking a Buzzfeed quiz.
And the right quiz maker can help you do that. Moreover, top online quiz makers help students get immediate feedback and review their performance easily.
2. Easy Data Collection
With the best quiz maker by your side, you can store students’ responses and scores easily. You can then use this data to suggest areas of improvement to your students. Furthermore, you can also create similar quizzes to retarget those key areas.
3. Reusable Quizzes
You can share the same quiz with as many students as you like. This means that you can re-purpose one test or quiz for different academic years. And an online quiz maker helps you do that. Save the quiz for future use and customize it at the tip of your fingertips.
4. Advanced Analytics
Manually analyzing results for all the students can get taxing. With online quiz builders, you can easily assess the performance of each and every student as well as the class as a whole. This will help you figure out the weak and strong areas of different students.
Now that we have told you all about why you should use interactive quizzes in your classroom, let’s tell you how you can do it! We have got the best quiz makers for teachers lined up for you!
1. Outgrow’s Quiz Builder
We start with the best. Outgrow’s online interactive quiz maker for teachers helps you create highly engaging interactive quizzes and tests that make teaching even more personalized. You can make sure your students are participating, learning, and having fun – all at the same time with Outgrow.
– Professional premade templates for academic tests with custom branding
– Access to a highly customizable and easy-to-use builder
– Inbuilt analytics to track your students’ performance
– Lots of embedding options to embed the quiz on the website or emails
– Result personalization options to give your students custom feedback
– Various integrations such as Google Sheets to record your data easily
– Different types of question types such as multiple-choice, single select, text input, etc.
They have a free trial for you! Their paid plans start from $14 and $25 a month and go up to $600 depending on your requirements. They also provide custom plans based on your needs. So, what are you waiting for? Start your free trial now!
2. ProProfs Quiz Maker for Teachers
ProProfs quiz maker is a comprehensive cloud-based platform that lets you create and share quizzes online. Teachers can create a seamless workflow using features like automatic grading and scoring along with instant feedback and save a great deal of time.
In addition to that, it also provides auto-generated performance reports, which the teachers can use to monitor individual progress and highlight areas of improvement.
– Offers 100k+ ready-to-use quizzes to build assessments quickly
– 10+ question types, including video questions, hotspot questions, true/false and more
– Automatic grading and scoring for accurate and quick assessment process
– Instant feedback system for continued learning
– Detailed reports to track quiz takers, check scores & performance
– 100+ themes & backgrounds apart from various customizations
– Security settings to prevent unauthorized access and cheating
– Embed your quizzes or share privately
– Multi language support and device compatibility to quiz anytime, anywhere
– You can get started for free
– Essential plan starts at $0.50/takers/month
– Premium plan starts at $2/takers/month
– Enterprise pricing is available on request
3. Class Marker
Class Marker is an online testing solution designed for businesses and training & educational institutions offering instant grading tests & quizzes. If you want to create and sell tests, Class Marker is an ideal choice.
– Secure & private
– Easy to use test settings
– No software installations required
– Custom certificates & exam branding
– Results automatically graded & viewable in real-time
For not-for-profit organizations (including education & government institutions), they have a free plan with limited features that allows 1,200 tests graded per year.
They have 2 professional paid plans for $19.95 per month and $39.95 per month that have 4,800 and 12,000 tests graded per year respectively.
4. Outgrow’s Assessment Builder
Yep, as we said earlier, this is our favorite. Other than Outgrow’s quiz builder that gives customized outcomes, Outgrow has an assessment builder too. This could be the perfect tool for teachers looking to create tests that grade students based on their performance.
In addition to quizzes and assessments, Outgrow lets you create calculators, chatbots, polls, product recommendations, surveys, etc. as well! Isn’t that amazing?
In addition to all the amazing features we mentioned earlier, Outgrow’s assessment builder has got these advanced features as well:
– Automatic scoring based on responses
– Ranking system for students’ self-analysis
– Robust analytics for performance tracking
– Correct answer descriptions and feedback for every question or answer key on the results page as per requirement
– Logic jumps to show different questions based on the answers selected for the previous question
– 1000+ templates to choose from and customize
Kindly refer to the pricing section for Outgrow’s quiz builder.
GoConqr is a platform for digital learning that tries to empower educators and learners to reach their full potential. You can create, discover and share online quizzes.
– Immediate feedback loop to give reviews
– Different types of question types such as fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice, and true or false
– Answer explanations after every question
– Multiple embedding choices
They have a basic free plan with only 50MB storage. Other plans include Basic+, Premium, and Premium+. Note: The plans are subject to a fair usage cap of 2000 submissions/shares per month.
iSpring is a platform to create online courses and assessments. It is an online learning platform majorly for businesses but can be used by teachers as well.
– PowerPoint-based courses
– Eye-catching quizzes with drag-and-drop features
– 14 ready-to-go question templates from the tried and true multiple-choice to matching, sequencing, drag-and-drop, and more
– Branching scenarios and feedback slides to help reinforce knowledge
Their iSuite prices range from $620 per year to $970 per year. These prices are for two of their plans, i.e., iSpring Suite and iSpring Suite Max respectively.
Kahoot is an online quiz maker for teachers that can be used for junior classes as it turns quizzes into games. If you want to make teaching fun and entertaining, you can try Kahoot’s interactive quiz maker.
– Poll questions to your learners, also known as kahoots, to gather their opinions or check their understanding of a topic
– Analytics from game reports to assess class learning progress
– Live games via videoconferencing or send self-paced games to connect with students at home and any other location as part of distance learning
– Seamless interactive lessons with slides and questions
– Shareable on different platforms such as Microsoft teams
They have a basic free plan for up to 100 players per game. The paid plans range from $3 to $6 per teacher per month.
Wrap-up time! We have given you 6 of the best online quiz makers for teachers. Now, it’s time for you to decide which one suits you best. Our recommendation is Outgrow! Simply because you can create different types of quizzes on one single platform. So if you want to add a dose of fun and engagement to your regular online classes, start your free trial now!
Do you want to know more about interactive content? Tap below!
- What is the best online quiz maker?
Outgrow is by far the most easy-to-use and comprehensive quiz maker out there. It allows you to create quizzes, assessments, calculators, etc. all in one place.
- How do I make a good quiz?
The key to making a good quiz is to make it relevant and precise. Add different types of question types along with images, GIFs, and videos to make it stand out. This can be made with Outgrow’s quiz maker. Try now!
- How do I create a free online test?
Online tests are easy to create with assessment builders. You can create one in minutes using Outgrow’s assessment tool.
Tapsi is a full-time digital marketer at Outgrow. When she is not discussing the latest marketing hacks, you can find her clicking pictures of her adorable labrador, Captain.